CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

February Trip to Tsaotun

This past Sunday, about ten of us went to the Tsaotun shelter, to help clean and take care of the doggies. Here are some pictures from the visit:







This is Fox. Jacqueline is already fostering two other dogs from Tsaotun and was so kind enough to take Fox home that day! :)







Jacqueline and Fox






Jessy and Ruby nuzzling






Colin-I LOVE him! If he's still there when I get a new apartment, he is sooo mine! Although is he finds a home sooner I'll be happy too!






Me (right to left) with Whisper, Colin and Star....I love them all!





This is the cleaning part: Douglas, Caroline, Me and Jacqueline (left to right)




Me, Chris, David, Quincy and Jessy and Jacqueline in the far right
(l-r)






Douglas and Fox looking very regal :)






I don't remember their names, but the dogs were so lovey that day!





Like I said....the dogs were super lovey that day! Maybe we brought in a good vibe...??





The Shelter





Whisper-a darling beagle whose voice box was cut out.




0 comments: